Wednesday 13 February 2013

Year of the Snake

Happy Year of the Snake! Did you know that snakes make great business people, but aren't very trustworthy? Interesting fact, but I'm not going to take much stock in it because I read it on some random website. Either way: may you have a joyous and prosperous Year of the Snake!

I just wanted to do a quick post of Sunday's nails as well as Monday's because I have a few more ideas to churn out. I don't know what to do for Valentine's Day nails, but I'm sure I will think of something.

Firecracker looking nails done Feb. 10 for the Lunar New Year

I used Joe Fresh Apple red polish with China Glaze Electrifying for the tips and the feature nail
Monday's nails marked the demise of the penny.  Pennies are finally out of circulation in Canada due to rising copper prices.  It cost more to make them than the value of the coin! For this mani I used Revlon Copper Penny and OPI Warm and Fozzie on the tips and the feature nail.
Penny's Pawdicure! I trimmed her claws while she nibbled my hands... one day I will gather the courage and trim her toe-hawks. They make her slide around like her brakes don't work. She was posing a little with her paw slightly raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment